WONDERFULLY AND BEAUTIFULLY MADE

"You are Beautiful"
"You are Wonderful"
"You were made in God's Image"
These were words I didn't know how to say to myself  until I met him. On the 20th of February, I had an encounter with him. I knew who i was but i also had doubt then he reminded me. "Look in the mirror" He said. "What do you see". I saw a tattered, unkempt lady who was struggling to comb her hair (natural hair by the way those who can relate๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ). Then he spoke to me "look deeper".


 Then I saw it: the most beautiful set of eyes hidden deep under my baggy eye puff. I saw a beautiful set of cheeks that looked robust when i smiled. I saw a little hidden dimple close to my chin which only came out when I laughed. Then he told me " baby girl, you are beautiful because i made you". I kept those hidden details so you would have to look deeper to figure out where they were and you just did.

Let's look beyond the surface, the superficial and go deeper. So everytime you look in the mirror, say to yourself "I AM BEAUTIFUL" because you are. 

Psalm 139:14: I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.... 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts