MY FATHER.


I have a lot to write about, where do I even start from.
Maybe I should start with how much he means to me or how grateful I am.
Words can't explain, Word can't describe how good he is to me.
He is amazing,
He loved me even in my flaws.
He kept me, He shielded me.
He nurtured me.
Kept food on my table when i had nothing to eat.
Gave me clothes to wear and a shelter over my head.
When people turned their backs on me, he was there for me.
He held me when i was sad and whispered sweet words to me.
He fought my battles for me.
My father.

He gave me a name, a new name as a soothing word to my soul.
AANUOLUWAPOSIMI  meaning the mercy of the Lord is in abundance in my life.
His Mercy.

"Praise the Lord! For he has heard my cry for mercy. - Psalm 28:6"

I walk in his mercy, I live by his mercy.
I am who I am today by his mercy.
I am strong by his mercy.
I write, thanks to his mercy.
His mercy kept me, his mercy makes me better, his mercy pushes me to be better.
Have you ever walked through a situation with your own strength?
Have you ever tried to heal a wound cos of a command you gave?
Can you even create something as small as a paper talkless of even creating the immune system that fights infections or even the whole body system?
We can't, We haven't.
My father has, He's amazing, his love is beyond words and I will love him always and forever.

Comments

  1. God is greatly to be praised in the assembly of saints

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts