WHO ARE YOU?

You might be dark, fair, average height, tall.
Having a different complexion and height.
You might have the best Mary Kay makeup money can buy.
Concealing all the pimple on your face, and contouring it to a whole different shape.
Or have the latest designer clothes: Dolce and Gabbana.
But "Who are you?" "Who am I?"
What is your identity?

I have a father, and he's the only one that has been able to get my total description.
He's the only one who can mutter into my ear sweet words and make me fall in love again.
I don't need Whatsapp or Facetime to contact him, cos he's always there.
He defines me, he describes me, like a work of art he takes in every detail to tell me who i really am.
Every detail, every colour, every shape he used in creating a perfect me.
I might not look perfect to you but am perfect to him.
Who am I?
Do you really want to know?
I am the "Daughter of the great I am, a royal priesthood, a chosen generation, a proverbs 31 woman in the making."
I AM THE DAUGHTER OF A KING.
 As a princess, I command and give authority.
So as a princess, sickness has no hold on me, death has no hold on me, fear has no hold me.
Because he's not just any king, He's a GREAT  KING.
No one can give me an identity less than my own, because I know who I am.
I am the daughter of A GREAT KING.

"The bride, a princess, looks glorious in her golden gown...... Psalms 45:13"


Comments

Popular Posts